Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

...Dead or Alive...You're coming with me...

...Dead or Alive...You're coming with me... ;) Here we see some “what if” goodness. The Marvel cannon of characters is so vast, there are many I wish we could’ve had the opportunity to see. Cheers! P.S. Go check out Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes season 2 when it picks up on Disney XD Sundays after Ultimate Spider-Man to get a gander at my day job exploits as a character designer for 2010.

3 comments:

Crom said...

Brilliant stuff! Love Deathlok as an Agent of Hydra (Duped agent, I'm sure)

Mark Lewis said...

I wanted to comment in general on this series, Thomas. It's a lot of fun, and I love the fact each image evokes a whole story you could tell around it. Good stuff!

You've certainly dug deep for some of these guest stars. So can we maybe look forward at some point to seeing an appearance by the original Guardians of the Galaxy, or Killraven, or...Woodgod? :)

LMPjr007 said...

You have to stop making these AWESOME images. I don't think my heart can handle it.