Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Monday, August 01, 2011

Major Spoilers: A Hero History - KABLAMMAKUS!



Hey Folks!

Of late, I have been collaborating with those great fellows of at majorspoilers.com on something I think is a lot of fun. Here are a few teaser images. If you have a moment and a deep love of comics and comic book history, I urge you to stop by their site and take a look at the new article they posted last night: HERO HISTORY: KABLAMMAKUS! which can be found at: http://www.majorspoilers.com/hero-history-kablammakus#comment-297492

Let me and the fine folks at Major Spoilers know what you think.

More to follow, so stay tuned.

©T.N.Perkins IV 2011 All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

RAWLS said...

I'm totally down with Kablammakus!! He rocks!

Mark Lewis said...

He could also be called "Major Coolness," as your stuff for this article is a real kick! Nicely done, sir!
But I see you guys didn't bother getting into the big "Death of Kablammakus" story arc, or show his costume from the upcoming reboot/digital relaunch.