Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Covered Blog Entry: Mimic the X-Man Issue No. 29...


Hey Folks, if you are looking for a fun website, I highly reccomend browsing the extensive comic book goodness found at Robert Goodin's Covered Blog (http://coveredblog.blogspot.com/) wherein he hosts submissions of a multitude of artists who take their own spin on comic book covers in their own unique way.

Here be my submission to that illustrious blog. As a life long fan of The X-Men and there occasional guest star, The Mimic. I always thought a good brawl would be The Mimic versus The Super Adaptoid. Thusly... here be the results. My own spin on a Marvel that never truly was in this reimaginig of X-Men #29. Hope you dig.